- Arktek DF is a super-insulated container that safely stores vaccines between -60℃to -80℃for 6.5 days and longer under hot zone conditions of 43℃.This device does not require any external power-only phase change material (PCM)packs that are replenished for continued use.
- Mode YBC-5E
- Vaccine Storage Temperature -60℃ to -80℃
- Hold time 7 days at 43℃／5℃ ambient temperature with daily use
- Capacity 5.4 L
- Net Weight 32.5 kg
- Gross Weight 43 kg
- Delivery box dimensions (W×D×H) 650×650×890 mm
- DTR HOBO data logger
- Holds vaccines between -60℃to -80℃for almost 7 days at hot zone temperature environment of 43℃/5℃.
- A range of storage temperature can be supported by changing the type of PCM used.
- Longer hold times are possible when storage temperature requirements are above -40℃.